Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Gym Should Replace Dating Agencies

Sorry for the lack of updates. My life has been much less dramatic of late which is actually really nice. I decided to update you now so that I can secretly skyve off work.

I haven't heard from Matthew since he left which is really good. I haven't thought about him since now.

Enrique is still a friend with benefits. We have our moments but for the most part we're best friends. We date other people and we even talk about the people we date. I'm so proud of our maturity when handling our pretty complicated relationship.

Onto the title of my post... I've been dating and juggling since the ex. All of my recent "relationships" have lasted no more than around 3 dates. I just haven't felt that "spark" with anyone. You know, that feeling you get when you realize you want to know everything about that person as well as have passionate sex with them over and over again? My dates involve getting to know one another and then some good sex. Unfortunately not all of the sex is good nor is all the conversation but whatever. Most of my dates have been acquaintances from the gym. I only just joined it to tone up my body. I hardly have time to eat with work which is how I keep svelte but I still feel flabby in places. I've been approached in the gym many a time so I've gone on dates with men from the gym many a time. Luckily most guys who work out are of the womanizer variety thus there's no awkwardness when we see each other when we stop dating. I love it when guys think the same about the relationship.. it saves any messiness afterwards.

I have a personal trainer to get myself motivated. He's the hottest trainer there of course and we flirt now and again but always in a professional manner. I wonder if he does home visits?

Kisses, V.V.

0 comments: