Monday, July 21, 2008

The Update To Rule-Breaking

I spoke to Darren today and we sorted stuff out. We are mates again but we've decided not to let our hormones get the better of us. We know how strong our sexual chemistry is thus we won't hang out anymore unless we are with other people.

Nia and him are doing good. They've decided to have a new slate. We've all moved on. He hinted that he might have told her about having his own little affair with someone but he didn't tell her who. No point in ruining all chances of salvaging their long-term relationship. (She used to always tell me how jealous she was of my looks, etc. and how she felt crap next to me - I always said she was silly to think that of course but all the same she did. Hence if she found out he lusted after me she probably wouldn't be able to get over it.)

I'm really happy for them. I honestly love them as a couple.

It might be hard to believe but I truly do feel guilty for being stupid and thinking of my own selfish animalistic desires first instead of doing what was right and being a good platonic friend to both of them. Although I do have to point out "it takes two to tango" and I'm sure he feels equally guilty and stupid.

I'm going to go back to a normal "Samantha Jones" type slut rather than the cheating friend I've been recently.

I'd like to add that I would never do what I did to any of my current friends. I simply just don't see her as much of a friend as I used to. We've drifted apart and so it was sort of easy not to think of her when I was with Darren.

I've never before broken the rule of: "Though shalt not flirt with or sexually touch thy friend's boyfriend." That was the first and last time I do anything like that.

Well I'm glad I got that off my chest.

Kisses, V.V.

P.S. I'm going to get Facebook soon and feel free to comment or email me via my profile. It would be fun to get feedback on my life lol.

0 comments: